Location:Manchester City Centre
£30k - 40k per year
Manchester City Centre
£30,000 - £40,000 P/A
Working on behalf of innovate start-up based in Central Manchester, I am on the search for a UX Designer who is looking for their next big challenge!
In this role, you will be working alongside a plethora of likeminded individuals tasked with defining the UX direction throughout the business. Using your knowledge within the UX and Creative space, you will be expected to come up with inventive ideas to help evolve the companies brand and product across multiple teams and disciplines.
Alongside this, you will be working within a rapidly growing creative team, so your ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and stamp your expertise from the get-go is a very important factor for the success of your application.
The company themselves are at an early stage of their own personal journey so as they grown; your career will grow to. This is a great opportunity to really take advantage of your experiences and implement UX and Creative best practices right from the start!
- Experience creating lo/hi-fidelity wireframes and prototypes using specialist tools – ideally Figma.
- Ability to work across desktop, web and mobile applications.
- Knowledge of coding and design principles (I’m not expecting you to be able to code from scratch but have the ability to work alongside coding professionals).
- Ability to create, enhance and present user personas and journeys.
- Experience/knowledge using quant/qual research methodologies is beneficial but not essential.
- Good working knowledge using the Adobe Creative Suite.
Interested? APPLY or email: email@example.com with an up-to-date portfolio and CV for more information!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.