£30k - 40k per year
Senior Graphic Designer
£30,000 - £40,000 P/A
Working on behalf of a well-known fashion brand, I am on the search for a proven Senior Graphic Designer with proven experience designing across both print and digital mediums.
In this role, you will be part of a multi-disciplined team heavily responsible for driving the companies' brand forward while providing the best possible content to a wide range of loyal and diverse customers.
Working across multiple teams you will be expected to have knowledge designing for several B2C channels, i.e. email marketing, website content, social media, brochures, as well as all other communication and marketing tools.
I am looking for someone who has an excellent eye for detail as well as a good knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, mainly Photoshop for image retouching and editing, and Illustrator for layout and typography. More for example, After Effects for motion or animation, will be beneficial but not essential.
Alongside this, experience designing for both web & social as well as building creative emails (not coding) will play a bit factor in the success of your application.
- +3 years commercial experience working within an Ecommerce/Fashion brand or similar.
- Confident working to briefs and brand guidelines.
- An inventive designer who stays up to date with new design trends.
- Fast-paced/efficient designer.
- Ample experience using the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator).
- Experience working across both print and digital projects.
- Comfortable working alongside multiple teams, i.e. marketing professionals and/or Art Directors.
Interested? APPLY or Email Nathan@forwardrole.com with an up-to-date CV and Portfolio for more information!
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.