£100 - 140 per day
Marketing Officer - 3 month contract
A highly regarded Education establishment are looking for a confident Marketing Officer to step in to support the Marketing Manager bringing their digital, specifically social channels up to date and on brand.
This role is to start ASAP! Office based in Manchester, 35 hours per week.
About the role:
- Supporting on marketing activities around student recruitment.
- Digital marketing campaigns specific focus on updating the website.
- Working on virtual taster days; planning, logistics, follow up and learnings.
- Creativity, thinking of new ways to promote school during this period of lockdown.
- Marketing experience, ideally within education industry
- Experience across digital marketing channels including social media and website
- Willing to hit the ground running from day one.
- Ideally you will hold a current Enhanched DBS check (child workforce) - not essential prior to start.
- Ideally have drivers license.
Available and interested? Please apply ASAP, or get in touch with Beth Price on 07732 689608 or email email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.