Manchester City Centre
£65k - 70k per year
3 months ago
Lead .NET Developer
An exciting opportunity has arisen with one of the fastest growing intranet software companies in the world, for a Lead .NET Developer/Software Engineering Manager, to join their team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading a team of developers in the design and development of exciting, industry-leading business features. They are looking for somebody who can take ownership of code and add value, who has previously led a team of skilled developers who has a hands on approach to coding.
What we need from you:
- Experience supporting, managing and training a team of developers with differing skills in order to aid their professional development.
- Experience in web based technology with front end and back end experience.
- Solid commercial experience of C# (MVC or WebAPI) and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Beneficial if you have experience in any of the following technology; Elastic Search, VueJs, Redis, Git, JIRA, Team City and/or SQL Change Automation which are used internally (amongst others) to support with engineering activities.
- Experience in AWS infrastructure, ideally, EC2, RDS or Lambda.
- Hands-on development and delivery experience with a broad mix of languages and technologies.
- Strong design patterns experience/knowledge.
- Knowledge of software best practices like Refactoring, Clean Code and Domain Driven Design.
- Experience working with Agile, Lean and/or Continuous Delivery approaches and best practices, such as Continuous Integration and TDD.
What will you get in return?
- A generous/competitve salary
- Flexible working pattern
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Exciting career progression
- The chance to develop with one of the fastest growing intranet software companies in the world
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.