£600 - 800 per day
3 months ago
Interim Head of Digital Acquisition
3 month contract initially with possible extension
£600 - £800 day rate
B2B Software / Technology Brand
Fully remote with occasional travel to Head Office
With over 20 years partnering with SME’s and supporting them with the technology to help their online businesses thrive we are looking for an interim Head of Digital Acquisition to spearhead our digital marketing strategies. As the Head of Acquisition you will commercially and strategically shape what they do within the acquisition channels with a focus around paid search, SEO and Paid Social (primarily on LinkedIn). Ideally you’ll be able to track, analyse and drive performance through digital acquisition strategy to drive more leads and look to accelerate the leads through the sales funnel process and look to convert them into a sale whilst working in conjunction with a sales team to drive long term customer value and ROI.
An already established business, with a great track record of working with a range of businesses across the UK and prides themselves on long term customer relationships, we are now seeking a senior digital acquisition professional to take us to that next level of growth for the brand. This opportunity is initially for three month but it is likely to be extended.
As the Interim Head of Digital Acquisition you will be responsible for:
- Building a roadmap for digital marketing strategy over both short and longer-term horizon whilst utilising existing online channels and developing new acquisition strategies through paid and organic search
- Driving qualified leads from acquisition strategies through the sales funnel roadmap to generate sales at a target CPL through performance focused marketing activities
- Generating efficient online demand for our software and technology services through paid digital activity in PPC, Paid Social and organic search in SEO
- Maximising the impact of email marketing for new and existing business
- Driving online conversion through the sales funnel process
- Overseeing other online channels like content marketing and adopting an ongoing test and learn approach to continue to drive quality leads to the website
Ideally you will have proven experience in leading the formation and roll-out of a digital marketing strategies and will have a strong acquisition channel exposure within search marketing and social media (PPC, SEO and Paid Social). Ideally you will have worked within a similar B2B environment in the past with a preference towards software / technology industries but it’s not essential. You will have proven experience of growing businesses through the investment in digital acquisition and you’ll be commercially focused to drive ROI.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.