£50k - 80k per year
3 months ago
Director of Digital Analytics – London
We are proud to be partnering with a global digital agency whose comprehensive, multi-channel service offering places them in a unique position in the market. The agency are fast-growing, with ambitious plans. They have an innovative and unique way of working, which keeps every day fresh and exciting.
As Director of Digital Analytics you will be leading innovative strategies and solutions for a variety of high profile, globally recognised brands. As part of the Data Solutions leadership team you will play a pivotal role in driving performance on a variety of projects, along with leading and developing the team.
The Digital Analytics team have a focus across measurement and effectiveness , providing in-depth analysis and innovative techniques for the collection of data and ways to understand the customer.
You would act as the lead within the Digital Analytics team with peers across Data Visualisation, Adtech, Ad Ops, Data Engineering and Data Science.
The team are currently working remotely due to COVID. Moving forward, this role will be office based, offering flexibility with days working from home etc.
Role & responsibilities:
- Owning and managing client relationships providing quality data and analytics strategies
- Expand and develop the agency’s analytics proposition by spotting opportunities within existing projects/clients
- Manage all aspects of team performance including P&L responsibility
- Nurturing and developing junior talent within the team
- Work collaboratively with the wider analytics team to ensure data solutions remains at the heart of the agency’s offering
Skills & experience:
- Strong knowledge and experience within a digitally focused setting
- Advanced knowledge of Google Analytics (360 and ideally GA 4) – this is essential, the successful candidate will be a GA whizz!! Including GTM.
- Advanced customer GA implementation across website and app
- Expert on data collection techniques and audience data/insight
- Advanced marketing effectiveness analytics and attribution models / metrics
- Knowledge of Google Cloud Platform and SQL with BigQuery would be particularly advantageous.
- Python or R experience would be advantageous but not essential
- Firebase experience would be desirable but not essential
If you are interested in this opportunity, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.