£24k - 29k per year
3 months ago
Forward Role are working with an exciting e-commerce brand in Greater Manchester. The well-established business are currently undertaking in innovative digital transformation with the aim to deliver outstanding customer experience. The company have developed hugely over the last two years and have extremely exciting plans moving forward.
The CRO Executive role sits within the e-commerce team, but will be working closely with and supporting many areas of the business such as the wider marketing function, trading and financial services. You will report in to the Product Owner and be supported with the digital development and testing programme across the websites and apps. It will be a fast paced role, and suitable for an ambitious CRO specialist who is keen to use their creative flair to put their own stamp on things, and help to grow and develop the function.
The team are currently working remotely and offer flexible working. In the future (post-covid) there will, on occassions, be some travel to the office required, so the ideal candidate will live in or around the North West.
Role & responsibilities:
- Optimise web and mobile apps through identifying areas for testing in order to increase efficiency, effectiveness and enhance the customer journey and experience
- Managing the CRO roadmap and programme across the websites and apps
- Interact with the wider team and other departments – identifying problem areas and areas of opportunity
- Manage the relationship with the external agency, working in partnership to run the testing programme and ensuring SLA’s are met
- Identifying areas to test across website through analytics and develop hypothesis
- Interpret web analytics reports and make recommendations to the wider team
Skills & experience:
- Experience in cro, analytics, digital marketing, ecommerce or similar
- Understanding of Conversion Rate Optimisation and interest to develop in this area
- Strong analytical skills – ability to provide insight from complex data
- Strong user of Excel and intermediate Google Analytics experience
- Knowledge of optimisation / personalisation such as optimizly, vwo, qubit etc.
- Strong communicator and excellent problem solving skills
If you are interested, please get in touch with Sophie on 07824 365 143 or email email@example.com
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.